PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used for the purposes of the services provided, is
ZPUH SKRAWMET Leszek Cebula ul. Kosów 11 42 - 180 Orzesze NIP: 635 000 54 49, REGON: 271 568 680
HOW TO CONTACT US TO GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
with the annotation GDPR.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR DATA, LEGAL BASIS AND LEGALLY JUSTIFIED INTERESTS OF THE PARTIES
Your personal data is processed for the purpose of:
- fulfillment of our legal obligations enabling the implementation of contracts with our clients and resulting from the obligations of Polish law,
in particular by obtaining, storing, processing and sharing personal data, because processing in this case is necessary to meet the legal requirements
to which we are subject (art. section 1 letter C of the GDPR);
- contacting you in order to provide our production and commercial services, as well as in the field of marketing, including direct marketing, because
the processing is carried out based on your consent on our portals, website and / or when concluding a contract, and it is also necessary to implement
our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- establishing, investigating or protecting against claims related to the provision of production and commercial services under concluded contracts or
the processing of personal data - because processing is necessary for the implementation of our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
data storage for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law - Article 6 (1) (C)
of the GDPR).
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes
DO YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the contract in the field of production and commercial services.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, for example for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing
your data is voluntary.
CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The recipients of your personal data may be entities from the following categories:
- our companies from the SKRAWMET capital group,
- companies that provide us with HR, accounting and tax services;
- companies providing IT services for us;
- ZUS, the Tax Office, PIP and other state institutions, courts, law enforcement agencies authorized to process them on the basis of applicable law;
- entities providing services: in the field of delivery of correspondence and parcels, IT or telecommunications;
- entities providing legal advisory and debt collection services.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO DATA PROCESSING
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data,
limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to
processing Your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
- regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the company;
withdraw your consent to data processing; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully; data should be deleted
in order to fulfill the obligation resulting from the law;
- in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: if you notice that your data is incorrect - you may request the restriction of their
processing for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data. We will no longer need yours, but you may need to defend or pursue claims,
or object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds of objection.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the Inspector
General for Personal Data Protection (address: Inspector General for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
RIGHT TO OBJECT
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time in the following cases:
- the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection
is justified by the specific situation in which you have found yourself,
- Your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data will be processed for a period of 5 financial years, six calendar years.
In addition, the data will be stored for the purpose of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of services and contracts,
- performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The company does not transfer data outside the European Economic Area.
Our website, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.);
- they enable you, among others, to use all the functions of the website
- do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies;
In our company, cookies are used for the following purposes:
remembering information about your session,
sharing website functions.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of each browser.
You can read the information on this by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following
subpages, depending on the browser you use:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge.